Having perverted conversations with girls over the internet!

Oh buoy oh buoy, water you doing now Fang? Whale, go ahead, shore us what you’re going to do.

Fish puns. But that’s not what we came here for.
First of all, a very warm welcome to the Blogosphere for my pal Sky! The dude was dumb enough to try and blog on tumblr of all places, so I pointed him in the right direction, and here he is! He’s a cool guy studying to become a teacher (right? Please tell me I got that right), but his summer holiday is about to start, so we won’t be seeing any complicated “life of a teacher” stories… yet.

Other than that, this is a scheduled post. Surprise, surprise! My ginger ninja pal is throwing a party in honour of his birthday, so I can’t just not show my face, now can I? And since I’m still there by the time this post’s supposed to go live, well, scheduling it is the smartest option.

Speaking of which, when are all your birthdays? I have some readers of who I already know theirs, but all you other folks, when were you born? I’ll just end up doing celebratory posts for each and everyone one of you every day, all year!

Let me know!

Comments

• 05/07/2012 (10:30 AM)

I must say I was intrigued by your ‘fish puns’ and was rather disappointed there were not more! I was SHORE you might have snuck some more in there! ;) x

• 05/07/2012 (10:08 AM)

Your pals have been throwing lots of parties lately!

My birthday is the 3rd of October if you’re really interested lol!

• 05/07/2012 (8:39 AM)

May 11th is my birthday

• 05/07/2012 (4:58 AM)

Will be checking out Sky’s blog. :D And Happy birthday to you ginger ninja pal!!

My birthday is June 2nd! I’ll be waiting for you birthday shoutout!! Lol. Hehe..

• 04/07/2012 (9:57 PM)

Well you already know when my birthday is. Enjoy the party too :) I hope your friend has a good experience with blogging also dude those fish puns were a little…fishy.

• 04/07/2012 (9:33 PM)

Thanks for the kind words ^^
    I’m indeed learning to be a teacher.

Oh yeah, my birthday is August 15th ^^