Support problems

I had the shittiest series of dreams last night.

Don’t worry, I won’t bother with the vague details I can remember, but they all included me hanging out with friends at parties, at the beach, et cetera, et cetera. So that was all fun times.
…until I ended up being regarded a douche in all of those dreams.

I don’t know, I was just acting myself as usual, but some things I said struck people as offensive or stupid or something? I really didn’t mean to have it come across as such, but it did, and everyone was all “ugh” and it was really not fun at all. ):

Hate those kinds of dreams. But eh, they shouldn’t be getting my down. I know I have the best friends in the world. For example, my bro comes over quite frequently these days, and sometimes during silences or whatever, “I love you Fang”, “I love you too bro”. No, no, not in the romantic way, but friendly friendship love. Brotherly love, even though we aren’t related by blood.

It’s great, but the fact that they shop up in my dreams more often recently does indicate that it’s really heavy on my mind that these times have more or less passed now.

Comments

• 21/07/2012 (7:33 PM)

It was just a dream. It would have been worse it if happened in real life

• 19/07/2012 (4:47 PM)

Well Haha. Its sounds like you! :D
    Nah just kidding. you should see a doctor who can help you out :D

• 19/07/2012 (2:49 PM)

As far as dreams go, it could have gone worse. I do really dislike dreams like that though. You just wake up feeling… Bleh.

• 19/07/2012 (2:40 PM)

There are websites which you can use to analyse the dream (if you want to, that is) I don’t know how accurate they are, but they are always interesting.

• 19/07/2012 (8:54 AM)

hey, at least no one got tragically murdered in your dream

• 19/07/2012 (1:14 AM)

Well if that’s the case it sounds like you think you haven’t done enough or something. Or that you think they’re going to totally disregard you and not put any effort in because they secretly think you’re a douche. Which isn’t the case. We <3 you.

• 18/07/2012 (11:21 PM)

Dude you better not be morose when I come over next week (actually, coming Sunday) or I’ll castrate you. 0:).

Also of course you say stupid and offensive things don’t you always.
    NO FANG THAT WAS A JOKE DON’T CRY.

That said, are there any other groceries you want me to get? Y’know, sharing the food money and all that, considering I’m getting the sauce and the bacon I might as well get more? Have we even given any consideration to what we’ll be eating? x’D.