~zod is ok

Finals 6/7

Had English today. It had a bit of a case of the biologies.

Similar to the biology exam I had yesterday: it went pretty well, but I scored less than I thought. I seriously breezed through the exam as if it was nothing, plenty of time left, too. (Okay, spent quite a bit of time on a few trick questions, but eh.) Thought I did quite good, though a few questions were a bit of guesswork.

Oh, yeah, on the thing of checking my answers. After the exam is over, you get to take everything with you (except for the sheets you wrote your answers down on). The answers get published online soon after, so if you also wrote down your answers on the questions sheet, you can check them when you get home, and get an idea of how well you did.

So I got home, checked my answers, and God forbid, I only earned about 65% of the points. I really thought I had done a lot better than that, so it was a bit of a bummer. Hoped for at least 75% so I could get a rounded average for English of an 8.
Ahwell, it’s not really a bad grade, so I shouldn’t be complaining.

Now time to stress over chemistry, and hope to own that one on Tuesday.

Comments

• 27/05/2012 (5:00 PM)

That’s pretty cool that you can check your answers online so soon after!

• 25/05/2012 (5:42 PM)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAD PLENTY OF TIME LEFT. I HAD TO WAIT ‘TIL THE END OF THE EXAM FOR YOU. Oh wait that means you had somewhere around 15 minutes left then huh.
    Also that’s a bummer dude.

• 25/05/2012 (8:24 AM)

65% isn’t considered so good here, but I guess it depends on how difficult the test is.

• 25/05/2012 (1:39 AM)

Best of luck with Chemistry. I was completely terrible at that course. :\

• 25/05/2012 (1:22 AM)

It’s still a decent grade, but I hope you’re getting the message of “Dude, study more. Srsly.”

• 25/05/2012 (5:40 PM)

Not much use studying for English. It’s a reading test. Basically you get around 10 texts of different types and have to answer questions based on them.