That's cool and all, but how many planets does your software run on?

Youth

Yet another post partly sparked by a series of emails with multiple people.

There’s so much things wrong with the youth and their culture these days. Youth criminality rates on the rise, amount of underage kids getting brought in for alcohol poisoning is insanely high, and kids these days often aren’t as nice as they should be. Morals and stuff, you know.

Now, I know I belong to the youth too, but I am not your average Joe, and find myself to be capable to look at things like this.
And sure, this is probably a cycle that repeats itself, and one of the reasons why parents think they know better because it went exactly like this back in their day, too.

I just can’t really stand being part of this society sometimes. I find so many things wrong with it and the people in it. Such idiots.
Luckily there’s a decent amount of people who share my view on this, and perhaps together we can one day make a difference?

Let’s hope so!

Comments

• 29/04/2012 (11:14 AM)

You should see my school, it’s awful for things like that! x

• 29/04/2012 (9:03 AM)

Today’s youth don’t really bother me. I’m more concerned with today’s old not letting us move past old ideas like homophobia, sexism, and racism as quickly as we should.

29/04/2012 (6:56 AM)

“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.”
    ― Socrates

• 29/04/2012 (3:16 AM)

Don’t worry. you’re not alone.

• 29/04/2012 (12:26 AM)

Kids suck.

• 29/04/2012 (12:00 AM)

I’m not big on the current generation, and I wasn’t very big on my generation. It really did go like this back then too. I think there are people who have to make their own mistakes, but I just wish they would learn from it more or at least not drag other people down with them.

• 28/04/2012 (9:34 PM)

Yeah I don’t really like the youth of today…