Friends for life

Haters

Hating on everything since the invention of the internet and before.

I find them hella annoying, those haters. Blatantly flaming anyone who so much as mentions the topic they’ve decided to rage on. Most of the time they have no idea what they’re talking about either, and they just won’t listen to reason in order to form a decent opinion.

But screw them, haters gonna hate!

Seriously, don’t care about them. Just do whatever you want, like whatever you want, and have fun doing so. All the haters are just jealous of the awesome things in your life.

Funny thing is, they’re actually popularising stuff, bringing it to public attention. Examples? How about Rebecca Black? Her fame is basically built on people who dislike her. (Though she doesn’t handle her hatebase very well, toying with ’em and whatnot.)

Point in case: haters will always be there. Let them be, they’re a bunch of idiots who can’t think reasonably once something is supposedly bad.

Always remembers, haters gonna hate!

Comments

• 11/04/2012 (10:18 AM)

“Haters gonna hate. Alligators gonna alligate.”

Man, I still laugh at that.

• 10/04/2012 (9:32 AM)

Haters are at their most annoying when they do not realize that nobody cares about their “UNPOPULAR OPINION” anymore. “Still better than Twilight :pPpPpPPPpPpPppP” jokes aren’t funny, seriously.

• 10/04/2012 (9:08 AM)

It’s hard to ignore haters sometimes though!

• 10/04/2012 (2:10 AM)

Thanks for posting this. I think people sometimes forget that haters simply have too much time on their hands or they just are desperate for attention.

Good luck on the rest of your A to Z Challenge posts.

Sarah @ The Writer’s Experiment

• 10/04/2012 (1:25 AM)

Sounds like you hate haters. I’m trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month.

• 10/04/2012 (12:09 AM)

Don’t forget Jessi Slaughter too. You’re hating on the haters though, you need more Haterade?

• 09/04/2012 (10:14 PM)

Sadly, it is true. Haters will hate you and everything you do without even analyzing why. They just do. I don’t think about them at all and so far only have the regular haters–you know, family members and ‘friends’ who are just jealous–but I’d feel a heck of a lot important if I got me a few haters of my books that could shine a bit of spotlight over them or my blog. PR is PR, right?

Great post!
    From Diary of a Writer in Progress

• 09/04/2012 (8:01 PM)

i think haters have nothing better to do:)

Nutschell