That's cool and all, but how many planets does your software run on?

Eccentricity

Every action you take has an influence, however small. And though small, you still don’t want your influence to be one in a million, right?

Be unique. Do the things you like to do. If you don’t know, find out what you like to do! Try new things, don’t blindly follow the herd. Invent your own style, set a trend, write history!

Be the eccentric person of a group. Be the one people look up to because s/he is always so happy, full of life and energy. Make use of your resources, whatever little you have. Abuse them, even, they’re there for you!

Use your potential to help others do what you’ve been doing, being limitless. Know no boundaries, be free. The sky is not the limit, there is no limit! Aim high, shoot for the sky, shine amongst the stars one day!

The world is your personal playground, sandbox to try thing out. You’ve been given yourself; all the tools you need. Cooperate with others to exponentially increase the good factors in your lives. Be the creative spirit, the uplifting one. The wanderer, the free bird.

Life doesn’t have a meaning until you give it a fun one yourself.

Comments

• 06/04/2012 (4:10 PM)

What I am happy about the most, is that there are people out there who think about life like me(the general “you can do anything” attitude).
    Awesome, good luck pal ;]

• 06/04/2012 (8:48 AM)

I don’t have the energy to be eccentric

• 06/04/2012 (8:25 AM)

If only more people would actually do this. I know a lot of people who say these things but end up doing nothing differently.

• 06/04/2012 (2:55 AM)

Love your post. And your blog. And the image behind this filmy strip of blog paper–the sun makes me feel like I’m flying straight into Heaven!

Thanks for the uplifting post. We all need to remember that it takes every body to make this world possible and our individuality adds to its rich texture!

Elizabeth

A to Z co-host

• 05/04/2012 (10:38 PM)

How right you are! Following the trend just leaves you chasing your tail and not finding yourself.

ScribblesFromJenn
    Happy A to Z-ing

• 05/04/2012 (10:27 PM)

Some really good things to keep in mind there :) I can’t wait to be an eccentric old man. Of course until then I shall be an eccentric young man.

• 05/04/2012 (10:23 PM)