Shitposting, secured!

Haven’t been getting any hits on the ads I run on my blog for a while now. Thought “what is up with that” but didn’t pay it much mind, ’cause shit happens, right?

Well, I visited my own blog today and saw, to my horrible surprise, that the unit was no longer there. GOOD GRAVY WHAT HAPPENED
It probably has been like that for a while now, and I can’t seem to get it to work either. What’s up with that?

I believe it may be a Blogger problem, though I’m not too sure since the fill colour I selected in case of “no ads available” is being displayed. It’s always worked, and now it suddenly doesn’t. Well, suddenly. You know what I mean.

May be just me though, heard some reports of people not seeing their ads but then others stating they display just fine. Does anything appear above this blog post for you? Let me know, please!

In other news, I’m pretty sure I’m about to run out of functioning pens.

Comments

• 23/03/2012 (8:03 PM)

Yeah, my earnings have been next to nothing lately but my ads are working (to me) and my traffic is high as ever.

• 23/03/2012 (8:41 AM)

I see the ad links. I notice sometimes ads don’t appear because certain naughty words are on the page. Also, I’ve notices that just using the plain ad code over the blogger adsense widgets can have some issues on some templates.

• 23/03/2012 (6:27 AM)

nothing appears to me

• Zyu
    23/03/2012 (2:08 AM)

I only see a thin line of ads.

• 23/03/2012 (12:18 AM)

Sometimes my adverts disappear just to reappear later. I find myself wondering if I’ve been banned but I’ve never been emailed about it.

22/03/2012 (11:36 PM)

few hits on mine as well. :(

• 22/03/2012 (9:47 PM)

Yup. It says Ads by Google / Bible Church / Christian Bible / Bible Lessons / Bible Study Lesson.

What’s up with and the bible, dude?! x’DDDD.

And that’s just what pens do; they stop working. But that shit sucks, now you don’t have anything with which to take notes on how to be cool. Jegus, what is it with you and your douchebaggery? :’DDD.