Alliteration is awesome!

So many feels ):

I don’t know, but somehow today feels a bit hazy in some way.

Everything looks, smells, tastes, and is totally real. But there’s this faint feeling laid on top of it, kind of the feeling you have when you dream. I don’t know what it is. Nothing of significance happened today. Though this feeling did have me reflect on my feelings on stuff for some reason.

AND THERE’S SO FLIPPING MANY

Ahem.
I don’t know. Just… ugh. Again. And I don’t feel like doing shit for the coming test week, either. (That’s next week, damnit.) This is even worse than last one.
Perhaps I’m subconsciously noting that I’m getting so fucking close to the end of what has so far been, and maybe will always be, the best period in my life. For a change, I’ve lived happily the past couple of years, and only a few months from now, it’ll end.

Just like that. My entire social situation, in shambles. I’ll be alone again. Alone, amidst a mass of people I don’t know. Amidst a mass of people. Amidst of people I don’t know.

Sure, I’ll try my best to keep regular contact with all the good bros and sisses I know and love, but it won’t be the same.
I know some of you guys I’m talking about are reading this. I guess I’m supposed to say something here, but I have no idea what. Just… <3 It's all coming dangerously close guys. The whole "moving on with life" thing is coming dangerously close, and I don't like it one bit. I predict depressive blog posts for months. ~ Fang

Comments

• 20/03/2012 (8:38 PM)

New experiences can be fun! Yeah, basically agreeing with Hazel.
    Keep calm and stay awesome.

(Oh guess who got a new blog?)

• 20/03/2012 (5:30 AM)

Then you and I can both post depressing posts. I know I’ll be if this job situation doesn’t improve soon. ._.

• Zyu
    20/03/2012 (1:50 AM)

Solitude isn’t all that bad sometimes, I really enjoy mine.

• 20/03/2012 (12:19 AM)

At least I won’t be the only one depressed around here. Just remember this Fang ma boi, me and my best friend have been together for nine years now. Nine years. You can have that too. Don’t worry about it, you can make new friends and meet new people. I’d say a stranger is a friend you haven’t met, but I don’t believe that myself. Don’t be afraid of meeting new people, one of them could be a spectacularly awesome person that you just love hanging out with. Until that time, you still have us, and you even have Levy. She lives near you, so she can and will still be your friend. Tis not the end, but a new beginning.

Insert generic quote here.

• 19/03/2012 (11:17 PM)

It’s really not that bad. What with you being a social person you’ll make new friends in no time as well as having no problem maintaining your old ones.

• 19/03/2012 (10:28 PM)

I know. :[. I also understand what you mean when you says there’s a sort of layer around everything, I get that too sometimes. :/. …I don’t know if it makes you feel better, and it doesn’t have any particular reason, but I have a teeny-tiny sort of present for you. It’s not very awesome or anyting, but you might like it anyway. I’ll give it to you tomorrow at school >;].

• 19/03/2012 (9:40 PM)

Just drop in some time!
    why dont you move to middelburg/nijmegen with me?