Is that a short joke?

Kony2012

Guys, there’s something I want you to see. Something vitally important to our progression as a race.

…and no it’s not about the new iPad goddamnit. That thing got the shittiest name they could think of. (Also no Siri I believe. The balls.)

Anyway, getting to the point, watch this. Just, trust me, watch it through to the end.

Personally I think it’s amazing how much a following this has gotten. Social media is the best thing that happened to society since, well, the beginning of it. Movements like these rise a lot faster than ever before, and shit actually gets done. People their voices get heard, the government listens to its people (albeit still hesitantly and slowly and whatnot).

I think the video explained it all quite well. This needs to stop, and this is a very big step towards a better world. Let’s make sure we don’t trip, and make this happen!

Comments

• 09/03/2012 (6:05 PM)

Bloody hell!? Is this really Fang Talks? Am I dreaming or something!? I can’t believe what my eyes are seeing right now… a video… embedded…. on Fang Talks? Really, this is too good to be true.

On a related note, how the hell is he still alive? Even mob bosses have traitors in their mob just waiting to backstab them, why is nobody backstabbing this guy?

• G
    09/03/2012 (1:02 AM)

Obama needs to send in Seal Team 6…
    I’m not saying he shouldn’t be stopped and certainly he should be indited and arrested for crimes against humanity. But Uganda is a extremely complicated place and it’s not like the Ugandan Government is completely guilt free in all this either. Just by way of an example they’re in the process of bringing in the death penalty for homosexuality, with a string of murders of activists who speak out against the government.
    Yes fight for change…
    Yes campaign to stop crimes like this…
    But don’t stop

• 08/03/2012 (7:39 PM)

Pretty powerful.. and inspiring.

• 08/03/2012 (9:26 AM)

Don’t get why everyone is only paying attention to this now when it was known 2 years a go.

08/03/2012 (2:13 AM)

It’s good of you to share this here.

• 08/03/2012 (1:53 AM)

You don’t think the iPad is vital to our growth as a race? You’ve changed man. Sorry but having this be all over the place has made me not react much to it. All I can really say is that I, along with many others, hope that Kony is found and stopped as soon as.

• 07/03/2012 (11:32 PM)

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you watch this. It’s 30 minutes long, but it is well worth your time. I feel so inspired and moved. I will support them! This will change the world!!

• R
    07/03/2012 (9:12 PM)

That’s fuckin’ amazing, support them!