The post you're reading right now is a prophecy.

God I’m regretting this already.

As I mentioned yesterday, today is vlog day. Yaaaay- no stfu. Not too proud to present you guys this. It’s awkward and rather boring and I have no idea what the fuck I’m doing.

So as you probably noticed I was kind of nervous when I did this, didn’t have a written script laying about, and played rather shittily too. God I could’ve done so much better.
(That little part at the end was a part of Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless, played easy-modo.)

And fuck I just realised there’s people I know in real life who’ll be watching this too. Ohgodohgodohgodohgod.

So yeah, there you have it. Hope to do it a bit better next week. And hope to be able to present some better guitar skills then, too.

Bluh, I should stop saying things. See y’all, don’t laugh too hard.

Comments

• 08/03/2012 (1:56 PM)

well, it’s nice to finally see the face behind this blog. hahaha.
    sweet guitar, dude. wish you luck on all your future practice sessions. and yes, that nervous feeling..i know it. not too pleased when people i know in real life saw my first vlog, too. haha.

but yeah. awesome. more vlogs! xD

• 07/03/2012 (8:53 AM)

I like the cock on your shirt ;)

• 06/03/2012 (8:24 PM)

zowizo even persoonlijk fang jij moet meer vloggen voor some reason epic mark face is a good vlog face

• 06/03/2012 (3:58 PM)

We want more vlog!
    We want more vlog!

Have you got time friday eve?
    Im gonna jam with le Reemster…

• 06/03/2012 (4:53 PM)

Who the hell are you? :D

• 06/03/2012 (11:06 AM)

Haha, not that bad, not that bad at all :D

• 06/03/2012 (5:42 AM)

keep it up, practice is the basis, but I would recomend you to use your fingers and not the pick for this kind of melodies, you can have your pick in the knee and take it later if it’s required.

• 06/03/2012 (3:41 AM)

So you’re human!!!! hehehe..

Good voice! Great English! :D

I think this is a good vlog. Not boring, I’m smiling the whole time.. And hey, you managed to do the the first few chords on the song. That’s the intro, right? Not really familiar with the song. :)

Kodus!

• 06/03/2012 (4:53 PM)

It’s the whole song, though it has to be repeated a few times. ;D

• G
    06/03/2012 (1:14 AM)

Hey your English is better than any other language I speak… It’s the curse of the English speaking world – we’re too lazy to learn other languages.
    The speed will come with time, but I agree with Mark that you played the song at the end better – maybe less pressure.

• 05/03/2012 (10:11 PM)

L POSTER! Hey unscripted and uncensored is the way to go, you have a good voice and what little you spoke was pretty good English. You managed the song pretty well, better than you’re making out at least. As you get more used to it you’ll be able to play better. For some reason you played the song at the end better than the song you were supposed to be playing for us. Maybe you should have just opened with that.

• 06/03/2012 (4:52 PM)

Thanks man!
      Yeah the little thing at the end was not hard at all, just a single-finger bar chord all the time.

• 05/03/2012 (9:47 PM)

You have a typical kind of slur to your words, but overall your pronunciation’s not bad. Not bad at all. *Just realized we’ve never ever had a proper speaking conversation in English, I don’t think*. Also, while I didn’t directly recognize the song (due to low speed and me only knowing the Muse version), I applaud your ability to make different sounds come out of that thing. It’s more than I ever managed ;). Also, I’ve been wondering whether it was Tom or de Reemster that you practiced with, but that little encore makes me convinced it must have been the latter. Amirite? :’D.

• 05/03/2012 (9:59 PM)

No, we haven’t.
      Yes, it was awfully slow.
      And yes, Remi taught me.