Bananas aren't curved.

And that actually went good enough.

Everything went pretty smoothly, even though I talked a bit fast and shit. Afterwards, both a bilingual student AND our supervisor who happens to be a native speaker, complimented me on my English. Like what the fuck am I that good?

Guess I should be pleased and use this to my advantage someday. PODCASTS ANYONE? 8D
Actually no let’s not go there for now. I have no idea what to say anyway. Suggestions are always welcome if you really crave my voice though.

Really need my rest right now. Tired as fuck, headache is coming back again. Yeah, can’t wait ’til spring break or whatever that one week coming soon but not soon enough is called.

PODCASTS AND SHIT Y/N?

Comments

• 10/02/2012 (7:21 PM)

I’d say you do a podcast. If you can’t, then at least recite your own version of the picture book below:

It’ll be fun to hear you read that out loud.

• 10/02/2012 (9:08 PM)

Oh God that has such a potential to be so damn cash. I may give it a shot!

• 09/02/2012 (3:20 PM)

Yeah like Mark said, if you can talk as well as you write in English then you’re grand!

• 09/02/2012 (1:47 PM)

you go for it, dude! let us hear your awesome voice! :))

• ETDaBeatûh
    09/02/2012 (12:50 PM)

I’m happy, yours went smooth. We were still tinkering at the presentation itself!

So why didn’t you go for the bilingual section?
    Anyway, I’m definitely waiting for the pod

• 09/02/2012 (5:17 AM)

I’ve never listened to a podcast before so I have no idea what to expect. :P

• 09/02/2012 (4:22 AM)

I’ve considered doing a Podcast, it sounds like fun. I say go for it! I can’t tell that English isn’t your native language, honestly.

• 09/02/2012 (1:21 AM)

Well you can write well, but I have no idea how well you speak. I knew someone who wrote perfect English, but couldn’t speak a word of it (wonders of teh internetzes). I think that if you can come up with an idea, then you should go for it.

• G
    09/02/2012 (12:20 AM)

Yeah go for the pod cast – practice that public speaking :)