Remember the rant on my hosting I made in yesterdays post? Turns out I was trying to find a way to crack open a huge hole in security.
Luckily I didn’t get that far, and quickly found out what I was doing wrong. I used full URLs, which wasn’t necessary. I might as well have put in http://www.google.com and it would’ve included Googles page on my webpage. Durrrrp.
The filesystem for the guides subsite is making very fine progress now. Still need to figure out how exactly I should have it check if there actually is a next part before providing a “next” link, but I’m getting there.
After the mainframe is done I’ll slowly start writing the promised guides. I know a lot of you really can’t wait for this, but there’s also a lot of people out there looking for a good guide on these subjects. If you know someone who wants to get their blog completely redone, but doesn’t know how, tell them help is under way, that I’ll come to their rescue as soon as possible!
Shamelessly asking people to promote my unfinished shit. God I’ve sunken so deep already, and the bottom isn’t even in sight yet.