secretprojects

Merry Christmas!

Happy holidays, everybody!

Coming back to one of the comments on yesterday’s post, Mark was kind enough to point out how we wouldn’t be thankful if there was no Thanksgiving, and how we wouldn’t have a good time with family if there was no Christmas.
Well, then I guess we don’t really see the importance of being thankful, and don’t really enjoy the “great times with family” as much as we pretend to do.

So how are you all spending these days? Most likely having fancy dinner, visiting family, right? You are enjoying it, right? ‘Cause if you don’t, you should really go and do something you do enjoy.

Me? I haven’t done shit today. Well, actually I have, but that’s supposed to stay secret for a while. So don’t tell anyone! ;D

Have a nice Christmas,

Comments

• 26/12/2011 (4:40 PM)

Beautiful! Following this wonderous blog

• 26/12/2011 (2:32 PM)

I spent an afternoon at my Uncle’s house where he displayed an immense knowledge of all the different girls names in the world by calling me a different one each time he spoke to me :P but family is family and it was a nice dinner apart from his sense of humour. But even on Christmas I am a solitary person and spent the afternoon enjoying the delights of Frasier… And copious amounts of alcohol.

• 26/12/2011 (9:12 AM)

hope you had a nice one :)

26/12/2011 (4:26 AM)

Still enjoying mine. :D

• 26/12/2011 (2:23 AM)

You got a girl pregnant didn’t you? I think some people can accept that they aren’t as thankful as they should be, and don’t spend time with their families like they should. I said it might never happen, not that it would. Maybe if there was no dedicated day, there might be some people who get more of it in. But those are the kind of people that are thankful every day, and that love their families. I spent most of the day with my family, I spent more time there than I have here actually, and I did manage to have some fun.

• 25/12/2011 (10:48 PM)

happy holidays to you too!

• GT
    25/12/2011 (9:58 PM)

Have a Merry Christmas too!