gg wp

I‘m not referring to the anime guys. This is rather serious business.

I’ve been wondering for a while, how many of you have a death note somewhere? A little scrap of paper, or text file on your computer, that is to be read after your death? It may contains apologies, things you regret, thanks, last wishes, that kind of stuff.

Do you have one of those? Where do you keep it? What’s in it?
If you don’t have one, what do you think of the idea? Is it silly to have something like this?

Opinions etc. please!

Comments

• 05/12/2011 (10:34 PM)

I actually have a Death Note replica somewhere in my drawer. So far, I’ve listed politicians that I want dead but there haven’t been any cases of death as of yet. Some hospitalization but no actual death.

Here’s some photos as proof:

Sorry for the image quality. It was taken using my PSP.

• 04/12/2011 (4:25 PM)

well, i don’t have one at the moment. i think it’s something somewhat worth making, though.

• 04/12/2011 (3:19 PM)

who not?

• 04/12/2011 (4:26 AM)

The first thing I tend to think of when hearing someone talk about this sort of thing, is whether they had been thinking of dying/suicide/whether they’ve been depressed.
    I guess I think about it cause I’d been there and have an instinct to help a few people through such things.
    Hope it’s not the case~

• 04/12/2011 (4:23 AM)

I think it’d be interesting to have one that would likely be found in case of like an accident.
    I’d have to make mine pretty visible cause I write a lot, especially on my computer.

• 04/12/2011 (2:08 AM)

I don’t have one but have thought about it for sure. There is a lot of things I would want to tell my family and friends. Especially my family.

• 03/12/2011 (10:16 AM)

i dont think so

• 03/12/2011 (3:30 AM)

Oh, I don’t have a death note. Maybe I should make one.. Hmm.. One can never know when one’s time is up.

Yeah, I will make one right now, and keep it inside my journal. :D

• 03/12/2011 (2:19 AM)

I don’t have one, but I don’t think it’s silly.

I just don’t know what I’d say.

• 03/12/2011 (12:57 AM)

I don’t have one, I like to remain mysterious.

03/12/2011 (12:36 AM)

Mine says, “Delete my browser history…”

• 03/12/2011 (12:26 AM)

You know…I think about this sometimes. I feel like if in the horrible case something happened to me, I’d want some people to know certain things. I’ve always wanted to keep something like this, but I’m afraid that if I did, no one would ever find it if something did happen. But I guess it’s worth a shot.

Of course, it would also possibly be weird or not good if someone found it while you were still alive, haha.

• 02/12/2011 (11:08 PM)

i’ve never thought about it; probably wont care until i’m older and actually have things of value lol.

• 02/12/2011 (11:04 PM)

I wouldn’t keep one on my computer, I’m hoping that after my death my best friend will burn my computer with me before anyone can see what is on it.

• 02/12/2011 (9:54 PM)

I don’t know, it might be a little fun to make one. Someone would find mine 30 years later, and they’ll have no idea what I was talking about.