Gullible

New environments

Real quick venting before I head out.

I’m getting all these new working environments thrown at me at a rate of very quickly and I’m kind of trying to follow along.
…and I’m managing, even though I hate change and don’t like drastically changing stuff or adding new big things to my “workspace” or anything.

And if that’s you reading this (’cause I know you may), don’t worry, I totally got this. And if not, I won’t be afraid to butt in with a question or two. I’m learning too, right?

Also went to another school today, looks promising. If I want, I can switch from college to university pretty early on. (Is that what you name those things in English? I have no idea.) Good to know, seeing as how I’m not sure which of the two I want to do yet. Though this does blow one year off of my study-support finance thing, so there’ll be no room for mistakes after the switch.

Are you guys taking any tough, specific education, or are you still in high-school or what?

Comments

• 21/11/2011 (1:18 PM)

change is good sometimes, and i’m sure you can handle that. haha.
    where i come from, college is actually the same as university. xD
    well, i am currently in college/uni studying speech pathology, hopefully will pursue a masters degree when i graduate or move on to med school. gah! making decisions is hard. haha.

• 20/11/2011 (1:18 PM)

Currently in College, thinking of switching out after completing my current degree to continue and peruse a higher degree.

• 20/11/2011 (11:56 AM)

I might end up graduating this year with a degree with Specialized Psychology. But I’ll leave that info for a future post.

• 20/11/2011 (11:50 AM)

well yea, i’m on compuer sciences university now and i’m really not getting along, so now i’m starting to study harder in order to pass my mathematics… fuck i hate mathematics…

• 20/11/2011 (4:33 AM)

Although my university days are behind me, I’m still learning new stuff every day.

• 20/11/2011 (1:49 AM)

Chemistry and physics…

20/11/2011 (12:35 AM)

if money is no issue, go with the better school of course. ;)

• 19/11/2011 (11:31 PM)

University DOES come above college. Good luck keeping everything together and staying sane. Two of the hardest things to do ever. I’m completely out of education, but someone I know is on a very very very work intensive college course.

• 19/11/2011 (11:18 PM)

Finishing last year of master bachelor degree here, so much time spent but I hope it will worth.