I've been places.

I was going to rant about something today, but what was it? I wish I had the power to remember everything.
Yes. That’s it.

Reality has so many damn limits (for the time being we’re assuming omnipotence can’t be achieved in a single lifetime), it’s driving me nuts. “Oh it’d be cool if that happened now.” But NOPE, it won’t. Nice try, chumps.

Ever read really good fiction, and though “man it sucks that my life can’t be like that”? You know that feeling? Yeah, pretty damn shitty.

Life’s so boring, you guys. No real exciting adventures to embark on, no treasure to hunt. You can’t really do anything you want really unless you’ve got a shitton of money to spend. Greetings, 1%. 99% reporting in.

I may just try taking up the act of lucid dreaming again, and pulling through this time. Who knows.

Comments

• 29/11/2011 (6:12 PM)

the more you remember, the more useless and annoying shit you remember. I’ve had trouble with that before.

I’ve had this train of thought before. What it led me to was that since I was bored of things that already existed, I might have to be responsible for making things that I like, and finding things that I like.

Basically, we’re given good enough brains that we can be dissatisfied with our existence, so in theory we should have good enough brains to overcome that.

It also reminds me of something that I’ll have to write out on mine for space reasons.

• 25/11/2011 (2:23 AM)

At least you can lucid dream and live the life inside your dream. I actually tried doing those but I rarely dream anything and if I do, it’s probably me falling of a building then I wake up in a state of shock. My life is shit and my dreams are shit… No escape.

• 24/11/2011 (9:28 PM)

You just need to be more daring!

• 24/11/2011 (12:12 AM)

If you could get everything you wanted instantly though it would be pretty shit. Progress takes time, and having something you want to stride for keeps you going.

Sadly mastery over time and space is not something I can really strive over.

• 23/11/2011 (9:55 PM)

It’s weird how there are very few people that can remember everything and still function in society.

• 23/11/2011 (9:01 PM)

I totally understand, I wish my life was some exciting video game like world.