Over a hundred slogans strong!

I knew something awesome to post about, and then I forgot. I remembered, but forgot again. So here, have this interesting tidbit instead.

A really good friend of mine is planning on studying some video-dev-related study for college next year, but she needs a portfolio they can check to make sure she has some skills and motivation and whatnot. But alas, she does not yet have any such thing as a portfolio, so here she is scrambling around, looking for ideas and people to act in those short films.

I was one of the lucky people to get elected, and given a role in one (probably more) of her short films. (Actually no I was one of the few –if not the only one– volunteering, so she didn’t really have much choice.) Soon you’ll be able to see me be awesome on a big screen, and all that good stuff.

…I just hopes she gets accepted into college.

note: Last day of November, and we’ve still got less views than during October! OH HELL NO

Comments

• 04/12/2011 (4:50 PM)

awesome! and you volunteered? nice! haha. good luck on that.

• 01/12/2011 (8:16 PM)

Sounds awesome! Good luck with that!

• 01/12/2011 (4:35 PM)

Wow, haha, sounds very fun. I’ve done a few independent films (not big ones or anything) and me and my brother like making little movies, it’s loads of fun! I like your blog a lot! Following =D

• 30/11/2011 (10:53 PM)

Can’t wait to see it :)

• 30/11/2011 (10:42 PM)

Same thing about the views happened to me bro. I had less views in the second month than first and I think they’ve gone down a bit again. Anyway, good luck to your friend, and good luck to you in your future career.

• 30/11/2011 (10:31 PM)

Awesome! I work on films and TV for a living, it’s a whole lot of fun.

• 30/11/2011 (10:22 PM)

I’ve seen that movie! The main actor really acts pretty cool despite the fact that the scrip wasn’t written very nicely for him and the plot was a bit forced. He still managed to pull it out in the end because he never gave up.

Nahh… I’m just messing with you.