Six years!

I‘ve been playing some Spiral Knights again lately.

Do any of you guys actively play it? If so, I could make a Blogosphere guild. Many benefits. With guilds, you have lots of friends, and can easily jump down to your desired floor. Anytime, anywhere. Not to mention the jolly good times we can have together.

If there isn’t too much interest, at least drop your username down in the comments, so I can add you to my friends list.

Also, yesterday, someone expressed worry that I may not study, but only blog about it. Thank you, but your concern is not needed. I’ll work late hours at school to ensure I actually get some proper studying done, just like I did the last two test weeks. Works pretty well, actually. No real usable computer in sight, so nothing to get me distracted.
Save for the urge to go home, that is.

But I really ought to catch some good shuteye. Headaches building up, too. Ugh.

Comments

• 23/10/2011 (8:35 PM)

Unfortunately, I’m not playing that game at this moment. I’m too busy playing other games.

• 23/10/2011 (3:30 PM)

Maybe I’ll take you up on that offer in a bit, as I’m way too busy with school work right now

• 23/10/2011 (7:18 AM)

I tried to play a bit for the TF2 hat but never got around to doing it lol.

Not sure if I can add you to my friend’s list, I think it’s full at the moment. I’ll try and fix that soon.

• 23/10/2011 (4:48 AM)

Never heard of spiral knights

• 23/10/2011 (2:08 AM)

I’ve never heard of it before, I’ll be sure to check it out.

• 22/10/2011 (11:40 PM)

I don’t play Spiral Knights nah but I’ve heard nothing but good things about it. If I do pick it up I’ll be sure to let you know.

22/10/2011 (11:37 PM)

never heard of it, gonna google it. ;)

• Bob
    22/10/2011 (9:23 PM)

I thought you were talking about a guild named “Spiral Knights”, which I thought was some Gurren Lagann themed guild.. silly me.
    Now when I think about it, I did probably hear about this game before, but not did not really play it yet. Is this the one, which had some drama recently about some paid content which makes it hard to play without it or something?