Oh, Comely

The weekend posts will be composed of respectively Season Saturdays and Sundays. Yay, alliteration!

So, what’s this all about? As I mentioned yesterday, more about my seasonal preferences “later”. This weekend happens to be “later” than last Friday, so here we go!

Spring
I have hay fever. Do I need to say more?
Despite this, Spring is a pretty cool season. Everything starts growing again, and you can see the plants quickly regaining their color. Things start to bloom again, too! A pretty sight, sure, but the hay fever you guys. :(
Spring is also the time of year we get a lot of small breaks from school. Yay, yay, breaks! There’s still a lot of studying to do, though.

Summer
I have hay fever. Do I need to say more?
Summer and I have a complicated relationship. Nice weather is always nice, but it tends to get too hot for my tastes. I hate it when I’m hot and sweaty all over (of course, exceptionally “pimp-style” situations are an exception), especially when there’s no shower anywhere nearby.
It is lovely, though, spending the day at the beach, in the water, chilling out with some sick waves and such. But my neck tends to get sunburned pretty quickly, I really need to be more careful with that.

(I have hay fever for all of the pollen types. All of them. Sucks to be me, I guess?)

What do you think of spring and summer? Let me know!

Comments

• 04/10/2011 (6:30 AM)

we only have the rainy season and the summer. :|
    i’d go for summer, definitely. because…summer break and beaches and traveling! :D

• 02/10/2011 (3:35 PM)

I love summer the most, I cant stand spring’s early cold evenings

• 02/10/2011 (3:34 PM)

i’m a winter autumn guy too because i work less :)

02/10/2011 (9:48 AM)

spring is lovely, as is summer. ;)

• 02/10/2011 (9:39 AM)

My two least favorite seasons! I’m a Autumn / Winter man.

• 02/10/2011 (6:32 AM)

In my country there are only two type of season:

Sunny season, where it never rains and the temperature could reach 45 degrees Celsius. It’s so hot, I hate it!

Stormy season, where we get a barrage of storms one after another. It’s flooding everywhere and we are still required to go to work. I hate it.

I hate both seasons.

• 02/10/2011 (1:14 AM)

I have some hay fever myself, and yes it means spring and summer aren’t as cool as they could be. I also really really hate warm weather. I would so much rather be cold than hot. I think Autumn is one of my favourite seasons because it’s cold, but not too cold. But winter occasionally has snow. So it’s a hard choice.

• 01/10/2011 (8:50 PM)

ALL of them? ): That’s too bad. I’ve never had hay fever but it certainly seems awful.

I like the early seasons because
    a) It’s my birthday = $$$
    b) I don’t need to wear a jacket

• 01/10/2011 (8:37 PM)

After living in LA for a few years, I’m starting to miss “seasons”

• 01/10/2011 (7:11 PM)

Well I prefer spring over summer. Summer especially at the moment is too hot!