?????

No iPhone 5!

Apple conference just ended, I follow semi-live updates just for the heck of it, and as it turns out, the expected iPhone 5 didn’t show up!

We did get news of the iPhone 4S, high-performance version of the iPhone 4. Waaay faster, better camera, quicker data speeds (competitors call it 4G), new voice-recognition utility, and bluh blah bleh.

But really, no iPhone 5? It was rumoured and hyped about a long time ago already, and we got a bunch of supposedly real leaked news. What’s up with that?

I personally couldn’t care less. The iPhone is an overhyped little turd (well, it’s good, but still hyped), and I don’t think we could handle more than one new iPhone in one conference.
The 4S is a pretty big improvement, though. Nothing to complain about there, to be honest. (Aside from the fact that it’s still ridiculously expensive.)

So, did any of your hearts break?

Comments

• 05/10/2011 (6:11 PM)

i kinda don’t support apple, so i’m kinda glad:)

• 05/10/2011 (5:26 PM)

lol. the only reason I don’t like iphone is that, I can’t afford it :)

• 05/10/2011 (3:59 PM)

I have a bunch of Facebook friends complaining about this.

I spent most of my evening yesterday laughing at them for being Apple fanboys.

• 05/10/2011 (10:24 AM)

The only thing that breaks my heart about apple is its continued existence.

• 05/10/2011 (9:01 AM)

Yeah – Apples marketing is just one of a kind! Though I did sort of melt inside after the conference!

• 05/10/2011 (5:27 AM)

No, my heart didin’t break. Apple has clever marketing behind it, and it uses rumours for marketing too, so, it’ll expand on this as much as possible.

• 05/10/2011 (3:02 AM)

Oh well, maybe next time. So what was the big announcement?

05/10/2011 (1:31 AM)

i think you care just a little bit if you dedicate an entire post about it. ;)

• 04/10/2011 (11:39 PM)

I never really liked the iPhone. I could buy a high definition TV and a PS3 with the price of a single iPhone 4. I’d rather have something more useful.

• 04/10/2011 (10:43 PM)

So Apple still pretty much release the same product but a better version and with a different number? I wonder how hard it is to hold back and then release a great product, rather than release a series of slightly better ones. But you know, you won’t make much profit that way.

• GT
    04/10/2011 (9:59 PM)

I think it’s a pity that nothing happens on the design.

• 04/10/2011 (8:29 PM)

My heart didn’t break. I’m not into Apple products, but I thought the iPhone 5 was sort of a done deal too. Weird that they didn’t show it.

Nice post!

• 04/10/2011 (8:24 PM)

the iPhone 5 looked really bad anyways; they didn’t improve it at all, have made it impossible to change your batteries on your own…etc