Touch Fluffy Tail

Great, now what?

Another post of me ranting on my own bad habits? Yeah. It keeps happening.

I’ve skipped this weeks Minecraft Adventurecraft and Wrong World Wednesday. How’s that for a fucked up week? Yeah, pretty shitty.

No big deal, though, nobody reads those lengthy motherfuckers anyway. Or do you? Instant awesome points if you do. Free high-fives, too.
Did you miss them? Did it make you sad not to see them this week? Tell me!

Why am I cursing to much? I just watched a few episodes of Epic Meal Time. Shit’s giving me diabetes just by looking at it.
But this is no post about those douchebags. This is a post about the doucebag writing this post right now. Or, a few minutes/hours/days ago depending on when you read it.

Star Trek remake is on the telly, so I’ll be out.

Enjoy the start of the weekend,

Comments

• 14/10/2011 (3:02 PM)

i actually read them. haha. i don’t really mind if you post them or not, but when you do, i read them. also, every time i watch epic meal time, i get litle mini heart attacks inside. although i will not lie, there have been one or two creations of their’s that i’ve wanted to try. haha.

• 08/10/2011 (2:29 PM)

I wanna feel american

• 08/10/2011 (11:43 AM)

Dude, Epic Meal time is amazing. Everytime I watch it I feel very American.

• 08/10/2011 (7:37 AM)

I can’t really say I missed them because I never played Minecraft myself but you should always write for yourself, about things you enjoy, so you shouldn’t worry about that stuff.

• Bob
    08/10/2011 (2:40 AM)

I like turtles

• 08/10/2011 (12:12 AM)

Epic Meal Time? Never seen it. And happy weekend to you, bub.

• 07/10/2011 (9:51 PM)

LOL Yes I missed Minecraft and W3, I read them both, and haven’t seen a W3 in ages.

• 07/10/2011 (9:29 PM)

EMT, ah, everytime I watch that I become twice as motivated for a whole week. I read lenghty posts if I’m in the mood and have enough time – I don’t always do though, I get no high fives, do I?..