The heart is the strongest muscle.

It’ll consist of me going “BLUH.” at it.

Now, now, let me tell you something first. I have no intention on putting Google or its AdSense service into the bad light it -in my humble opinion- deserves sometimes. No. This is just me rambling on about how I can not get paid.

As most Bloggers, I have Google AdSense up on my blog. Just one tiny unit in the sidebar on the left, nothing major. It gets clicked every now and then, which earns me a bit of pocket money. Perfectly cool, I can really use that.

I am currently above the AdSense payment threshold (seventy euros, a hundred dollars), but have not yet selected a form of payment.
So, what do I do? Select a method to get paid. My only option is EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer). perfectly fine by my, I’m sure my bank supports it.

Long story short, apparently it doesn’t. HOW LOVELY.
I mailed AdSense support asking why the test deposit failed (the second time I tried, too). The reply I got was one that stated my bank apparently does not support EFT, and I’m better off asking to get my payment by check.
Okay, cool, I can still get paid.

I go to the payment method selection page, only to be reminded of the fact that an EFT deposit is my only option. BLUH.

So that’s pretty shitty. There’s over seventy euros on my account, but I have no way of getting paid. I’m busily asking around the AdSense help forums, but so far the only possibility presented to me was making a new bank account at another bank that does support EFT. And that doesn’t seem like a really good option in my eyes.

So I’ll be patiently waiting. Waiting ’till I can wrap my arms around those seventy euros, sitting there, taunting me.

Comments

• 31/10/2011 (12:45 PM)

This one goes to the ones thinking to get involved into the adsense program, so before applying and having to pass the first 3 month milestone, one could use some free tools like http://domof.com to check what the site potential is and probably re-think the initial plan.

• 09/09/2011 (5:36 PM)

Just get a new account :V

• 09/09/2011 (6:30 AM)

yeah, I’m struggling with it as well. I figure they want to make it a bit complicated so at least some people will just ignore it.

• 08/09/2011 (11:57 PM)

I’m a bit worried about my blog. I somehow managed to get enough money for a payment in just one month.

Thinking about delaying payments for a month just to be safe.

• 08/09/2011 (9:17 PM)

Owch! I feel bad for you. I hope it gets sorted out for you!

• 08/09/2011 (8:52 PM)

They only give you one option? There should be an option for a mailed check, but I’m not sure if it’s the same for overseas bloggers.

• 08/09/2011 (8:48 PM)

dude. go to http://www.ibankup.com/
    set up a free account.
    immediately have direct deposit info.
    get your money now.
    profit.
    you’re welcome

• 08/09/2011 (8:45 PM)

Hey, at least you got 70 euros so far :p
    I’m still chilling about 30-something followers and 30 dollars!

• 08/09/2011 (7:46 PM)

First off, I actually recommend either severely editing or taking this down lol. Their bots are evil, evil! How long have you been waiting for that deposit? It took me a few weeks I think to finally get mine, they say it can take up to 60 days. It’s evil, it really is.