It's not a bug, it's a feature!

No W3 today folks. Better luck next week.

I went to the Wedding today (that’s the company I’ll be making the app for), for a little chitchat about what they want, what is possible, what is a good idea to do, and so on.
Peter, the guy I’ll be working with, sure knows his stuff. Welp, he’s got a lot more experience than I do, but still. Professional dude, he may just got places.
Still, pretty exciting. He’ll check if Apple will allow us to put the idea in the App Store once it’s finished, and how much developing it will cost. Knowing Apple they’ll probably be shitheads about it and tell us to go away. We’ll have to try a different approach if that happens, but we’ll try to make the best out of it nonetheless.

Just had the most insane blog-comment-chat with the Rambler (Check her out, she’s hilarious. Sometimes.), which was, of course, a lot of fun. (But her opinion isn’t mine so she’s an idiot. Bluh bluh.)

I’d stuff in a lot of other thoughts here, but those aren’t really meant to be published onto the internet. Yet.

Ah yes, the new blog layout. Why isn’t it here yet, you ask? Well, it simply isn’t.
Thing is, I’m not sure what to do with the design. A lot of people said it’s kind of plain and empty with just the green borders around everything. I tried a minimalistic background pattern, but it looked a bit… off. I’m also pondering wether or not the neon glow is a good idea or not.
Maybe I’ll just put the plain old Vitamin (which I keep mistyping as “viteman” for some reason) Green theme on this blog, and see how it goes from there.

My mouse’s battery has been shouting “low battery” for two days now, and it still is at 6% charge. Sweet.

Comments

• 22/09/2011 (3:09 PM)

My blog layout isn’t any better so I can’t comment.

Also, I’d rather develop an app for Android over Apple any day.

• 22/09/2011 (5:44 AM)

I gotta agree that the new layout seems kinda plain. I like your current layout a lot better.

• 22/09/2011 (2:42 AM)

nice blog, hope your redesign goes well
    +followed

• 22/09/2011 (1:42 AM)

good luck with the app!

• 22/09/2011 (12:09 AM)

About wireless mice: I hate it when they run out of batteries in the middle of a game.

• 21/09/2011 (8:33 PM)

Given how many apps there are, and how many very useless ones there are, I thought it wasn’t that difficult to get into the app store.

• 21/09/2011 (8:07 PM)

What is that girl on?

• 21/09/2011 (7:58 PM)

The new blog design will come together once you have a header for it, and add some widgets on the right or left hand side.

• 21/09/2011 (7:51 PM)

I SENT YA A CREEPER EMAIL. I’m sure our blog readers are very sad that, from this point, they are being deprived of our eloquent conversations about sexy cartoon characters.

I’m going to ignore that UNFORTUNATELY CROSSED OUT text and focus on the fact that you’re like the third person who’s been promoting me, all my feelings okay? ALL OF THEM. <3

Oh my god so you actually do make cool tech things, you are Sollux. Your mouse is the mouse. The best mouse. The badass mouse.

plus our opinions aren’t really that different we both like same-sex makeouts which is basically the same thing sort of :333