Now with even more obscure Homestuck references!

Buggy as hell, in some aspects.

Everything works fine, until you put two rules in the same group. For some reason, everything stops working. What?
Also, making an actor unmovable stops it from moving when colliding with another actor, but also disables rotation, even though there’s an attribute for being able to rotate or not. WHY?

Aaaand it hogs tons of memory if you keep working on it for a long period of time. A quick restart should do the trick, but still.
And they need a more compact actor behavior format, because you sometimes need to scroll hours if everything is expanded. On that note, dragging a group to a different location (rearranging it) automatically expands the group and the groups/rules inside of it. PAGESTRETCH ALL THE WAY.

Meh, Gamesalad is still in beta if I recall correctly. Guess I should check the bugs list, and see if this stuff is already on it.

On a completely different, but by now common note, posts are appearing slowly again. One of my followers, ishashime, told me that one of my posts arrived a day late in her reading list. If today’s post doesn’t arrive on time, or close to it, then I’ll jump to the Blogger help forum and spazz out about this there. I don’t believe DNS updating takes this long, so it’s either a Blogger bug, or related to the fact that I’m publishing to a custom domain (though I don’t see how that would affect this, seeing as how publishing and reading list are both Blogger-connected).

Yay, looks like I learned to spell custom correctly! I always used to type “costum” because I honestly don’t know why. I’ve now gotten rid of that habit, and am one step closer to perfect English! (Not that that’s one of my goals, seeing as how I master English quite well already, but it would be nice to speak English fluently (and with proper pronunciation, ugh).)

Enjoy the weekend,

Comments

• 13/06/2011 (12:57 PM)

costum. haha. glad you got over that. ;)

• 12/06/2011 (6:57 PM)

Oh right!! You’re publishing to a custom domain. Well.. I hope everything works out, Fang.. :)

• 12/06/2011 (5:47 PM)

Honestly, I have no idea what you’re talking about. LOL.. Gamesalad, what is that?

Oh, and about the delayed updates on the Dashboard? I’ve had that problem months ago. My blog updates aren’t appearing on my followers dashboards, and so they won’t know that I have a new post until later. I’m not sure if it’ll work with you.. but what I did was.. I followed my own blog, and opened the post a couple of times (Refresh and refresh.. and refresh.). It also helped when someone drops comments.

Now, it’s back to normal. but I had to endure about 3months of delayed blog updates.

Good luck! :)

• 12/06/2011 (5:35 PM)

I’ve tinkered a little with GameMaker, I think it was called.

• 12/06/2011 (3:02 PM)

What game are you talking about?

• 12/06/2011 (11:41 AM)

^^^ me too, will definetely look into this!

• 12/06/2011 (11:22 AM)

lol xD i like the way u wrote it..sounds kinda like a friend of mine xD

• 12/06/2011 (10:11 AM)

dont thik its a blogger bug.. more people would have reported it.
    and yea… english is a biatch to write.. there is no consistence when it come to spelling (most english speakers dont know this because they have never had the luxuary of writing german, russian, spanish..)

• Ada
    12/06/2011 (5:01 AM)

Oooo this app looks interesting in spite of its problems! I used to tinker around in RPGMaker and Game Maker so this is pretty neat to me :)

• 11/06/2011 (10:54 PM)

Hope you get everything worked out.