Buggy as hell, in some aspects.
Everything works fine, until you put two rules in the same group. For some reason, everything stops working. What?
Also, making an actor unmovable stops it from moving when colliding with another actor, but also disables rotation, even though there’s an attribute for being able to rotate or not. WHY?
Aaaand it hogs tons of memory if you keep working on it for a long period of time. A quick restart should do the trick, but still.
And they need a more compact actor behavior format, because you sometimes need to scroll hours if everything is expanded. On that note, dragging a group to a different location (rearranging it) automatically expands the group and the groups/rules inside of it. PAGESTRETCH ALL THE WAY.
Meh, Gamesalad is still in beta if I recall correctly. Guess I should check the bugs list, and see if this stuff is already on it.
On a completely different, but by now common note, posts are appearing slowly again. One of my followers, ishashime, told me that one of my posts arrived a day late in her reading list. If today’s post doesn’t arrive on time, or close to it, then I’ll jump to the Blogger help forum and spazz out about this there. I don’t believe DNS updating takes this long, so it’s either a Blogger bug, or related to the fact that I’m publishing to a custom domain (though I don’t see how that would affect this, seeing as how publishing and reading list are both Blogger-connected).
Yay, looks like I learned to spell custom correctly! I always used to type “costum” because I honestly don’t know why. I’ve now gotten rid of that habit, and am one step closer to perfect English! (Not that that’s one of my goals, seeing as how I master English quite well already, but it would be nice to speak English fluently (and with proper pronunciation, ugh).)
Enjoy the weekend,