Drinks in the barpub are on me tonight!

Freaking Americanfags. (Not all of you, just a few hands full of bitches and assholes.)

I’ve seen it on quite a few places on the internet now. American people laughing at the Japanese because of the recent incidents. “Karma’s a bitch when you bombed Pearl Harbor!” and that kind of shit. Think back, you cunts, who nuked Japan again? That’s right, America did. That doesn’t compare shit to your tiny harbor, now does it?

Besides, the Japanese don’t deserve the shitload of jokes and stuff they’re getting. They’ve had quite a few disasters, and maybe even more coming. And look at how they’re all dealing with it: rather calmly. Seriously, everything is perfectly well-organised, everything’s going smooth, no chaos at all. Okay, lots of tears over the dead I guess, but that’s normal.

Also, I’m plucking this fresh from Twitter:
“Japanese nuclear worker on the news: “I am prepared to die to avoid meltdown.””
Big-time respect to that person, and big-time respect to Japan in general. Like I said, they’re handling it very well, almost like pro’s.

So, what it comes down to is this: Japan is handling its disasters better than America would, or better than I’ve seen any other country do at least. Give them respect, maybe even donate a little. The jokes are getting lame. Some are maybe a bit funny, but that’s really it. You’re just making yourself look like a bit of an ass.

Yeah, sorry for the rant, but that’ll be all for today. See you!

note: Nope, I wasn’t trying to offend anyone, I was just pointing out that it’s kind of an ass move to go and insult them now.

Comments

• 20/03/2011 (6:41 PM)

I just can’t tell if the majority of them were trolling us or not. There sure were A LOT of people posting that on their Facebooks.
    Sure, mostly from “center aisle”, but really?

I am an American, and also I feel bad when bad things happen to other people.

• Ada
    18/03/2011 (8:52 AM)

I cannot imagine what life is like for those workers at the reactors. It’s just so huge and monumental what these people are doing for their country and I hope they survive and live long, happy lives ;_;

• 18/03/2011 (8:44 AM)

Oh god, I don’t want to think what would happen in my little country if an earthquake struck here. D:
    And yes, Japan is doing its best. I don’t think there are many countries better prepared for that kind of disaster.

• yoppie3
    18/03/2011 (7:25 AM)

i agree, except on one little point,

“That doesn’t compare shit to your tiny harbor, now does it?” you know what happened there?

that was not really just a tiny harbor, it was like some kind of massacre because the americans didn’t see the attack coming, so a lot of people died, which was the work of a coward, becausse japan attacked without warning, the damage may not be in direct proportion to nagasaki and hiroshima, but still, it isn’t a tiny harbour.

and for the rest, respect tot the japanese,

• 18/03/2011 (6:43 AM)

i know. i’ve seen posts like that all over the internet as well. these people are either really dumb or are just being really huge a**holes.
    i’m really awed at how japan has handled their situation so far as well. and everyone is doing their own part to help, even sacrificing themselves. i hope things get better from here and not continue to worsen.

• G
    18/03/2011 (1:10 AM)

totally agree – Happy St Paddy’s day!

• 17/03/2011 (10:31 PM)

Totally agree with you, I find really offensive that people laughs about that stuff, and japanese people are dealing with it like heroes, they have all (And I mean ALL) my respect.

• 17/03/2011 (8:42 PM)

Very nice, I also have nothing but respect for japan…
    If something like that happens here, the first thing I get is my kitchen-knife to defend my life and conquer food….

• 17/03/2011 (8:41 PM)

I hate people who are like “It was gods will, hallelujah, thanks to my prayers !”
    And the Americans…
    but ofc, respect the free speech !

• 17/03/2011 (8:40 PM)

I agree with you! I think it’s important to show a little respect and humanity for the Japanese. They are going through a tough time and we should be doing all that we can to help them.