Coolest blog in town.

Just because pickpocketeers sounds awesome, doesn’t mean the people I reffer to are very nice.

In Rome, we traveled by bus and metro a lot. This one time we were on a very crowded bus, with all of us and tons of Italian people. Crammed.
Anyway, suddenly this Italian woman screams something in Italian towards one of my friends. One of our teachers quickly translates it to “watch your pockets”. My friend swiftly looks and feels around, spots a man with “black hair and a scary nose”, and stomps on his toes with his combat boots (or at least, something very similar). The man exits at the next stop, and my friend still has all his stuff.
Bunch of sly little bastards, those pockpocketeers.

Yes, I am very well aware of the fact that pickpocketeers is most likely not a real world. It just sounds cool, that’s all.

That’s basically all I wanted to tell you guys for the day. I’m still kind of tired, and also very absent-minded lately.
Also got some inspiration today. So I boot up Photoshop, try some stuff out, and it doesn’t freaking work properly. Damn. I ragequit at that, better luck next time.

See you guys!

Comments

• 17/03/2011 (7:10 PM)

the Netherlands has the most pickpockets in the world or something, but if you know what to do against them it is easy not to get pickpocketed…

• Rob
    17/03/2011 (4:04 PM)

If you ever go back there, I suggest you pray to Mars, and Mercury, the gods of war and travelers. lol

Rome jokes.

I like pickpocketeers! I’m gonna use that if you don’t mind.

• Ada
    17/03/2011 (5:31 AM)

Ugh I hate thieves! I watched a TV show on their methods once and they are REALLY GOOD and it scares me :(

• 17/03/2011 (3:43 AM)

When in Rome, do as the Romans do! :)

• G
    17/03/2011 (12:51 AM)

In a lot of cities they target tourists – your friend was very lucky

• 17/03/2011 (12:00 AM)

glad your friend managed to scare away a thief and keep all his stuff. also, it was a good thing that woman warned you guys.
    once, i was crossing a street when suddenly, someone pointed out that the back pocket of my bag was open. i checked and my coin purse was gone. luckily i only had a couple of loose change in there.

• 16/03/2011 (9:02 PM)

Had my video camera stolen in Barcelona. You can’t believe the rage and frustration you feel when you lose something dear to you to a thief. Your friend was lucky. Stomping on his feet was a plus!