Touch Fluffy Tail

Guess what?

It’s… WEEKEND!

It’s already 8 PM here, so the week is pretty much over. Weekend? Yeah, sort of. I still got a lot to do during the weekend, though.

Like, maybe, finishing the guide to dreaming? It’s coming along nicely, and I think I crossed the halfway mark today. Will probably finish it tomorrow. You’ll just have to wait patiently ’till then! ;D

By the way, you know the 6.5 I got for Dutch literature history? When we discussed the test, I noticed the teacher counted one of my answers as wrong, while it actually was correct. Gave me an extra point, and my new note is a nice 6.8. It isn’t much, but hey, all little bits help!

Blah, I’m being all over the place again. But who cares?
Well, screw that, I have a serious question for you guys.

I currently own a 16GB 2nd gen iPod Touch, and my music library has recently hit the 20 gigs mark, and is quickly increasing in size. So I’ve been thinking… About getting myself a new iPod.
I am, however, having a hard time making the choice between a new iPod Touch, and get a 64GB one, or getting an iPod Classic, which has a whopping 120GB of disk space.
Why am I pondering? Well, I use my iPod Touch, a lot. Not only for music, but also for browsing the internet, making quick notes, alarm clock, and a few games (not a major iPod gamer though). Now, I find it kind of… not very handy to have two iPods with me: one for music, one for the things I just mentioned.
Okay, I’m being kind of weird, and I can just throw my favorites onto my iPod Touch, but that’d still leave two iPods for music, and I tend to listen to music a lot of the time.

Pfffft, I’m making no sense. It’s been a long, tiring week, so I probably should get some rest. let me try and finish this, though.

So, problem being, I actually want a new iPod Touch, but compared to a Classic, it’s damn expensive. I could, of course, find me a cheap 2nd hand 3rd gen, but 64 gigs is still the underdog comaped to 120 gigs the Classic offers me…

So, ideas? Opinions? Help? Tips? Get ’em coming please!

Comments

• 05/02/2011 (4:43 PM)

Classic is fantastic for just storing and listening to music, you’ll always have space but, that’s all I wanted my iPod for, if you want to carry on with your internet/games/notes thing I’d get something different, but in the long run, Classic is fantastic and worth getting just for music.

• 05/02/2011 (4:04 PM)

We all love the weekend. As for the iPod situation you’ve got to look at it this way; an iPod touch is like having an iPhone without the obvious features but a classic is like having a record shop in your pocket. If you have enough music I’d go for the classic.

• 05/02/2011 (2:59 PM)

I have 8GB memory in my music player and a bit larger library on my PC. However I found out, that a large part of the library are pieces that I listen to once and never again. So after a bit of a cleanup I’m able to get everything I want on my player, no need for more capacity.

• 05/02/2011 (2:12 PM)

I think the pro/con lists would help you. I don’t know much about iPods =/

• 05/02/2011 (1:35 PM)

I love weekends :)

• 05/02/2011 (10:07 AM)

Ipod was such a simple idea that made alot of money.

• 05/02/2011 (8:29 AM)

Dutch Literature History, eh? Sounds interesting, if you like weird people that eat strange things and ruined carrots. ;)

• 05/02/2011 (7:25 AM)

I have a 32gb ipod touch. I use it for web browsing, and my brother for gaming or checking his facebook.
    For music I always use my cellphone, I don’t have that much music anyway, and I change the songs, every week.

• 05/02/2011 (3:22 AM)

I’m wit this ^ guy. I have the same ipod loaded with more music than I could ever need to listen to on it. I love it.

• 05/02/2011 (12:10 AM)

Don’t know what to tell you. Make a pro/con list and see what you get for the given price.

• 04/02/2011 (11:51 PM)

idk why but even though i love music i have never gotten much use from my ipod idk whats wrong with me

• 04/02/2011 (11:27 PM)

I’ve got a 120g Classic, and I use it as an external hard drive. I have to say, recently I’ve had some issues with mine since I use both a Mac and a PC, and it doesn’t seem to like that.

• 04/02/2011 (10:20 PM)

I have had a 120gb Ipod Classic for over a year now. I use it almost exclusively for music and movies and it works perfectly. If you want the browser/games your gonna have to go with the touch though.