Leading Programmo-Tike

Jep, it’s finished.

Link goes here.
BAM

I will work on the layout a bit more during the coming few days, and add a link on the top of the blog, too.
If you spot any (major) spelling errors, post them in the comments here please! Further questions regarding lucid dreaming are to be asked in the comment section of the guide.

Not much time to make this into a more decent post, sorry. Got to leave in a minute, movie night with friends. Got invited last-minute, sort of.

I’ll be seeing you guys!

Comments

• 07/02/2011 (5:38 AM)

hey congrats on 100 followers!!!
    redisfred.blogspot.com
    redfredramble.blogspot.com

• 06/02/2011 (8:40 PM)

I do the WBTB Lucid Dream tactic a lot. In fact I just did last night.
    I was rescuing a princess or something from a tower. This was a pretty big tower, hundreds of floors. Neverfear though, for with the power of Lucid dreaming I was a completely invincible bad ass defeating the monsters on one flor after another. Fun stuff!

• 06/02/2011 (4:05 PM)

I’ll have to read through it when I have time. I was trying to keep the dream journal and stuff but I was never able to achieve the lucid dream.

• 06/02/2011 (1:10 PM)

yay! you finished it. :)
    can’t wait to go and try lucid dreaming again.

• 06/02/2011 (12:04 PM)

I have GOT to try this, it sounds so freaking awesome. And I’ve heard the term lucid dreaming before but I never bothered looking into it. Thanks for the guide bro, I read all of it. :)

• 06/02/2011 (8:41 AM)

Intense, you must be tired after all of that. I’ve been trying, it just seems the key is getting a lot of sleep.

• 06/02/2011 (4:50 AM)

I need to get my old dream journals out. This is a fascinating endeavor.

• Rob
    06/02/2011 (2:29 AM)

I love lucid dreaming, but its hard for me to do, I’m still new at it.

I’ll check out the link, and share it with a few people.

• 05/02/2011 (10:13 PM)

nice one man very interesting

• 05/02/2011 (8:09 PM)

Oh, it’s a wall of text, you put some effort into this one. I’ll check it out a bit later. :)